Thursday, June 21, 2007

Jealousy

I've been suffering for a while from mild jealousy of the people who have a spare week of vacation time to make it to Edinburgh for DebConf. (is there a support group for this? :) ) But now I read that some people apparently have so much time off that they travelled to Edinburgh a full week ahead of time, just because, y'know, they could. Darn Europeans.

But then, I only have to work for another year and a half before I qualify for another whole week of vacation time, raising the total to three weeks off per year. Maybe I can make DebConf 2009, assuming that President Hillary doesn't invade Luxembourg or something...

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure if you go to irc.debian.org and create #I-couldnt-go-to-debconf-support-group, you'd have a few folks to help you through this tough time ;-) Like me!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger dburrows said...

Closing comments, the spammers have found this post.

 

<< Home