Saturday, April 21, 2007

Wikified aptitude TODO list.

I've been able to crib more time lately for Debian, so I'm hoping that I can stop just keeping my head above water (barely) and start on the pile of new work that I'd like to do. For a while I've been accumulating a mental list of stuff that sucks in aptitude, but mental lists have the drawbacks that no-one else knows about them and that they never seem to be available when I want them.

I've now got a nice page in the Debian wiki holding aptitude's current TODO list. The entries range from changes that are trivial but will improve the user experience, to deep and difficult changes that no-one will notice. Since I don't expect a team of magic pixies to do the coding for me, I figure I might have the majority of the design and coding done in a year or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home